Sunday 30 October 2016

Blog 30: A day out in London

When life doesn't go as planned, the best way to move on is through retail therapy. When I say this I mean large scale retail therapy and the only proper place to get this is in London. London is a wonderful place that doesn't take too long to get to and is host to the wonderful Oxford Circus which is the high  street capital. You emerge from the tube into a fashionable chaos and everything is just screaming buy me!! My friend Charlotte and I went shopping for what seemed like days and we got some fab pieces as well as trying on at least a few pieces that I either couldn't zip up (#bigboobproblems) or I had misread the label so what I thought was a size 8 was actually a size 18! I did spend quite a bit but I needed it! All the items will be featured in other blogs. After we were exhausted, we went to The Langham hotel where we went to palm court for afternoon tea. It was absolutely gorgeous! And very fancy. We had possets, sandwiches, scones and some really cute cakes! It was so lovely and we had a lovely time there.


 


 


Finally to conclude our amazing day out, we attended the newlookxelle event at Oxford Circus' new look. It was a fabulous event with talks, drinks, food, nail painting and of course a great goodie bag! I loved seeing the new collection from new look and hearing about how it would be styled and I even bought myself a pair of trousers for Autumn from new look. I had my nails painted in a lovely nude colour and the food and drinks were to die for! Check out their new collection online and in store. 



At the event
 

Sneak peak of the clothes


All our goodie bag items!




New trousers - bought at the event from the new range




Thanks for reading and for all your support! See you next week,

Ciao xxx

2 comments:

  1. London looked like a fabulous time! I miss living overseas and being able to go to the bigger cities quickly and at a realistic price! Love the clothes and goodies you purchased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that food looks so tasty. Lucky u, looks like a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete